OK, so here you can see my tools which I use to draw.
On the first picture you can see whole toolbox (which is handmade by my father) and small crystal bowl (very popular in Poland when we were ruled by communists - it's a kind of souvenir, he he). In bowl there are things which didn't wanted to pack up in box
Last picture shows tool which I use most often.
1. Eraser in pencil - useful for erasing dots and small lines, nothing more because it become dirty very quickly.
2. Brush - to remove erasers shavings and "dust".
3. White pastel pencil - I sometimes use it for highlights.
4. Knife - to sharpen pencils and cut eraser to make sharp edges.
5. Ordinary pencils - 3H-9B
6. Mechanical pencils - 3B, 2B, HB
7. Pull out eraser/Eraser in pen - most useful kind of eraser
8. Tortillons - used to smudge and blend drawings (I use it very rarely).
9. Blending stumps - better than tortillons.
10. Refills for mechanical pencils.
11. Kneadable eraser - very, very useful eraser because you can form it into many shapes like a plasticine. I also use it to clean normal erasers form graphite dust.
12. Tissues - for blending big areas.
13. Clips (?) - to hold paper on a place.
14. Standard eraser - to erase big areas.
Ask me if you have any questions. Cheers.